A gift to celebrate friendships, or for those who love flowers! Willow Tree angels resonate with many cultures and ages of people. To some they represent protection, to some they are an outward reminder of inner peace, and to some they represent a way to remember those who have left this earth. A gift of Willow Tree® communicates beyond words.
- Sentiment: Friendship brings the sun... and flowers bloom!
- 5.5”h hand-painted resin figure with wire wings
- Female angel holding dress, filled with black-eyed susan flowers
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- A gift to celebrate friendships, or for those who love flowers!
"Everyone knows somebody that lights up a room when she or he walks in. You’re always happy to see that person — it’s somebody who captures the essence of life — who’s fun to be around — who brings energy and light. Like when the sun comes out! When I’m outside on a cloudy day and feel the sun on my skin, it makes me want to turn my face up to embrace it — just like a sunflower. My sister Karen who helps me on Willow Tree was the inspiration for this piece; she raises my spirits. This piece is for those people who enrich your life every day.” —Susan Lordi